NJ Tile Contractor to Enhance the Beauty of Your Home
NJ tile design from your kitchen and bath to any room in your home
NJS Construction, a leading NJ tiler, has years of experience creating distinctive homes through design and installation of tiled surfaces for walls and floors. Tile flooring provides an opportunity to create a unique design, show off creativity, and demonstrate personality.
You can choose from a wide variety of tile to accommodate your décor scheme and aesthetic. From rustic to modern, tiles can complete the look you want.
Our skilled NJ tilers take careful measurements to avoid any surplus materials. We protect your home while we work and eliminate debris on a daily basis. Our goal is always a satisfied client.
What you should know about tile materials
Tile materials are bountiful and each type has its advantages. Choose from among a variety of tile products:
- Travertine is a form of limestone and does not appear as a single color. Like granite, it is distinctive in its patterns and veining.
- Marble, formed from limestone, is not the hardest surface and is, therefore, preferred for backsplashes, walls, bathroom floors, showers, and tub decks. Marble tiles can range from simple squares to mosaic tiles.
- Tumbled marble provides a unique yet warm, classic look. To create the effect, traditional tiles are tumbled with abrasives.
- Granite, popular for its beauty, strength, and durability
Ceramic tiles resist stains and discoloration and are easy to clean.
Porcelain is not prone to moisture and does not easily absorb stains. Combined with its long-lasting durability, porcelain tile is a perfect choice in many homes.
Glass tiling brings reflective light into a room where you may want to create the illusion of greater, open space. Glass tiles offer beauty, strength, and are eco-friendly.
Where you can install tile in your home
Tile has many applications in today’s finest homes:
- Kitchen backsplash – A necessity in any kitchen, but use your imagination to create a distinctive look
- Flooring – New Jersey’s most distinctive homes have installed tile in rooms beyond the foyer, kitchen, or bathroom. Consider a dining room or living room with a tile that can bring adjoining rooms together in look and feel.
- Bathroom – Let your creativity soar with unique tiles and tile design
- Shower – Enhance your shower experience when you are surrounded by shower tile beauty and elegance
Interested in NJ floor tile or perhaps or NJ backsplash tile? Contact our flooring experts at NJS Construction and ask for your free estimate.
NJ kitchen backsplash installation made easy with NJS Construction
We pay meticulous attention to measuring the space for your backsplash tile. Once you select the tile you want, we determine the number of tiles that need to be ordered, minimizing waste. We cut the tile, apply it with adhesive, set it, grout it, and finally, seal it. In the end, you will have a NJ tile backsplash that is as beautiful as it is functional.
NJS Construction has the skill you need, backed by years of experience in the state’s homes, designing and installing NJ backsplashes.
Get your free consultation now from NJ tiling contractor, NJS Construction
Our experienced craftsmen have years of experience helping NJ homeowners create their dream homes. Call us at (973) 219-8994 or contact us online to arrange for your free consultation.
We proudly serve the kitchen and bath needs of New Jersey’s most discriminating buyers in Essex County, Morris County, Union County, Bergen County, and Passaic County.