NJ Countertop Replacement Services
NJS Construction’s NJ Countertop Replacement Services is the convenient way to give your kitchen or bath a whole new look! Our New Jersey counter top replacement service was developed by experienced contractors and engineers for the ultimate in countertop replacement:
• Removal of old countertops
• Placement of temporary tops and sink with running water
• Installation of new countertops in your choice of distinctive natural granite or CaesarStone® quartz surfaces
• Coordinating ceramic tile backsplash or custom tile mural
…all without disrupting your home’s functionality!
But we offer much more than just countertops!
We’ll install your new or existing appliances, relocate or add electrical outlets, under-cabinet, and in-cabinet lighting, and everything you need for an attractive and functional new kitchen or bath.
New Countertops Made Easy
When you set up an in-home appointment to learn more about replacing your countertops, expect only the best! We’ll review the scope of your project, learn more about your remodeling needs and personal style, and help you select the countertop material that is ideal for your kitchen or bath.
Quality and convenience from start to finish
Once you’ve given us the go-ahead, we’ll schedule an appointment to remove your old countertops, template for new ones, and install temporary tops along with a fully functioning sink and faucet.
Your new countertops will be fabricated to exacting specifications and expertly installed, along with the tile backsplash or custom tile mural you’ve selected to complete your new look. It simply couldn’t be any easier!
NJS Construction’s Countertop Replacement Services offers start-to-finish services to make updating your countertops simple and convenient:
• Removal of existing countertops
• Removal of existing backsplash
• Re-sheetrock backsplash and prepare for paint
• Discard all building debris
• Installation of temporary laminate countertop with stainless steel sink and running water for your convenience
• Installation of new countertops
• Installation of your existing or new sink complete with new plumbing to existing drainage line
• Relocation or addition of new electrical outlets
• Installation of existing or new appliances
• Installation of ceramic tile backsplash (custom or standard)
• Installation of niche cut-out for backsplash
• Installation of custom tile mural
Add to your home’s enjoyment—and increase its value—with new countertops. We’ll show you just how easy updating your kitchen or bath can be! Contact us online or call (973) 219-8994 Today!